We’re Hiring – Digital Marketing Account Manager
We are looking for an Account Manager with at least 2 years’ experience in a digital marketing agency setting.
The Digital Marketing Account Manager will have a broad understanding of digital marketing and be aware of online marketing channels; including SEO, social media, email, content marketing, and paid advertising.
We are looking for someone who will be able to “hit the ground running” working across a range of SME business accounts. As Digital Marketing Account Manager, you will be responsible for growing and up-selling our marketing services, generating new revenue across your portfolio of accounts, providing quotations, managing outbound marketing campaigns and maintaining our CRM database. You will also make outbound new business generation calls and emails to warm/lapsed contacts to generate new accounts to enhance your portfolio.
To be considered for this position, previous experience within sales/account management is preferred and at least 2 years’ experience working in an agency setting is essential.
The successful candidate will be responsible for the following;
- Managing a portfolio of clients ranging across different industries
- Helping to drive sales using various forms of online marketing
- Developing and maintaining long term relationships with new and existing customers
- Identifying opportunities to grow business with existing customers
- Identifying new potential customers
- Keeping accurate records in our CRM system
- Managing outbound sales and marketing campaigns for the business.
The ideal candidate will possess the following attributes;
- Proactive and highly organised, with strong time management and planning skills.
- Able to meet tight deadlines and remain calm under pressure.
- Credible and articulate, with good communication and presentation skills.
- At least two years’ experience working within a digital marketing agency setting.
- Must have strong communication skills both face to face, telephone and via formal presentation/pitches.
- Experience managing client accounts.
- Full UK Drivers license with access to a car
- Generous commission
- Active social calendar with regular team outings
- Opportunity to shape your career and make an immediate impact as part of a rapidly growing company
- Opportunity to work for a highly creative and dynamic agency.
Salary: £16k basic + generous commission + benefits
Job Type: Full time
For immediate consideration, please email your CV and covering letter to email@example.com